Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

2.28.2007

File Under Genius

If this thing was outside my dorm in college, I definitely would have gained the infamous Freshman 15. As it was, our local late night drunk pizza hotspot was a respectable distance to wobble home from, at least providing a bit of exercise to work off those calories.

Enter the "Wonder Pizza." For a mere $5, you can vend yourself a piping hot pie with a choice of three toppings in 90 seconds or less. The machine holds 102 pies each in their own sealed container.

I imagine these things will start sprouting up all over college campuses and West 27th Street within weeks.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Paul Curtis said...

I'm going to speak to my landlord about getting one of these installed in our building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home