Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

9.20.2006

Jack's Trying To Bring Sexy Back

The Departed, Martin Scorcese's new mob epic, just got a little raunchy press.

From today's Page6: JACK Nicholson convinced Martin Scorsese to include a sex scene featuring himself, two hotties and a sex toy in "The Departed." The Oscar winner, who plays a homicidal mobster, tells Rolling Stone: "I thought it would be more frightening if my character had a sexual component . . . so I called Marty up and said, 'Look, I just thought of what would be an interesting scene of [my character] having wild sex. And in this scene with two girls, one of the girls is wearing a strap-on' . . . This was my idea and improvisational, and Marty went for it."

Marinate on that, dear readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home