Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

2.04.2007

Superbowl Ad You Need To Watch Out For

Working in advertising, the Superbowl is more than just a game to me. I watch for the commercials as much as for the main event. The ad I'd set my tivo for this year stars KFed. I love that he's able to make fun of himself. Maybe I've underestimated him?

UPDATE: Other commercial highlights

*I really enjoyed the Late Night with David Letterman promo featuring 'lovebirds' Dave and Oprah

*Kudos to Revlon for having the guts to pony up with a spot directed to females. I used to work on L'Oreal hair color and always argued that 50% of the game's audience was female - why not put our ad on? Let's see if sales surge...

*The http://www.careerbuilder.com/ "Survivor" spots definitely stood out. Great creative idea.

*www.godaddy.com - Blatant T&A once again.

*The www.beatyourrisk.com heart health ad was definitely a standout.

*I'm digging the new Coke campaign and Bud had a few gems (dalmation, crab king)

Oh, and Prince's halftime show was genius.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sure he thinks its not a bad way to showcase his skillz? is that what a rapper would say? honestly, he sounded good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home