Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

1.26.2007

Gmail Can Kiss My Ass


Dear Google,

I've had my Gmail account for four years now. Never have I tried to change my password. Yesterday evening, when I went to log-in, I received the following response:

"username and password do not match"

After numerous attempts to log-on and following instructions on deleting cookies, removing the pop-up blocker, attempting to reset password, etc I am still unable to log on. Nor can I seem to get any technical help (or a human response) to my inquiries.

Your server has hijacked access to my inbox, and therefore my life.

Can't someone please provide me with assistance?

Sincerely,
Z.

5 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger DrunkBrunch said...

I went through the same thing last night on my home laptop, but I can access Gmail at work. I don't claim to understand computers, but this is messed up - good luck!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

Drunkbunch - Yes, this was on my laptop at home, but I'd hoped against hope that it would work here at...work.

Denied. I'm hoping that if I wait the 5 days it claims will prompt a reset of my password???

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

This problem with gmail is now affecting Z. Madison. Because blogger is a google entity, and google will not recognize me, I cannot log in. When the problem is solved, I'll be able to post again. Until then...

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Paul Curtis said...

And take *%&#$ Blogger with you, Gmail.

I was finally getting some decent traffic the other day and then Blogger decided to crap out once again.

I know, whine whine whine. I guess you get what you pay for.

 
At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been experiencing the same username/password problems. The password reset doesn't work - no email was receievd telling me what to do, and the security question you are asked after five days was not one I'd provided an answer to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home