Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

3.04.2007

I Wish She'd Crawl Under A Rock Already


I can't stand Ann Coulter and usually dismiss her uber right wing rants as just that - rants. But, she took it a bit far by calling John Edwards a 'faggot'. Both parties have responded by calling her remarks bigoted, un-American and wildly innappropriate.

Edwards' camp posted the clip above on their website and called on supporters to raise $100,000 in "'Coulter Cash' this week to keep this campaign charging ahead and fight back against the politics of bigotry."

I'm still not decided on who I'll support for President, as I love all the announced (and still hoping on Big Al to toss his hat in the ring), but I'll throw some support Edwards' way to show up Coulter. Click below should you wish to do the same.

https://johnedwards.com/action/contribute/coulter

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home