Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

5.06.2008

Hey Hil,

I've just wasted my time watching hours of CNN commenters pontificate their bullshit opinions and I'm left with the same opinion as I've had for months: Hil, I respect and love you for barreling on, and deservedly so.

If the math of the primaries doesn't pan out and the aholes in the DMC don't allow the voices of two HUGE swing states to allow their voters to cast their Constitutional Right, may I suggest the following:

Become the Independent Candidate. 2008's Ross Perot

Since 1994 I've been a card carrying Democrat, however I'm one of the CNN Poll based Dems that won't vote for Barack. I just can't trust him. "Change" isn't good enough for me. I need experience and action.

Screw the Party Line. Keep on, keeping on, Hil.

xoxo,
Z.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

Thanks, Anon, but at least I don't work at Conde Nast. (ISP trackers are wonderful).

xoxo,
Z.

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got me there!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home