Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

4.12.2006

My Worst Fear


I've been teased about my phobia of crosswalks many times. Unplussed, I've stood firm on my stance that crossing the street in Manhattan is like playing a real-life game of frogger, even if crossing at a red light.

Sadly, my theory was proved correct at 8:53am today at the border of SoHo/The Village:

From our friends at 1010wins.com:
NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- At least two pedestrians were struck by a car that drove onto the sidewalk in lower Manhattan. The New York City fire department says the incident occurred at 8:53 Wednesday morning at the intersection of West Houston and West Broadway. The extent of the injuries or other details were not immediately known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home