Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

7.14.2006

Well, Hiddy HO!

I've had the pleasure [talent?] to work at a few of the the top 10 ad agencies. The people I've worked with have, for the most part, been smart, savvy, creative, detail oriented and diligent in their work. We deal with millions of dollars a day and are making and breaking deals left and right. You've got to be on top of stuff.

So I've found it perplexing that in the last few places I've been, there's a sign in the ladies room stalls that reads something like this:

"Please remember to flush when you are finished."

One of my agencies actually had an official memo laminated and posted on the inside of the stall doors.

I'd look at these and wonder, Come on, is this really necessary?

Well, dear readers, sadly it is. Apparently, there are those who didn't quite learn this concept back in the toddler years...

I just popped into the ladies room and entered my usual stall. While reaching for the disposable seat cover, my eyes fell on a NASTY surprise. Not sure if it was any relation to Hank, the Christmas Poo

but it was nethertheless, an uncanny resemblance.

Perhaps it was fate as I've been reading all these blogger posts about bathroom etiquette lately. Or maybe it was just dumb luck. Regardless, Ladies Please!

PS - For the record, the poorly printed sign reminding us to flush was taped above THE HANDLE on the wall in back of the toilet.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger the girl also blogs said...

Our bathrooms are disgusting.

A few weeks ago I found poop on the floor. POOP on the FLOOR! I can't imagine the kind of maneuver it takes to launch one's ass over the side of the bowl to then leave POOP on the FLOOR, and I honestly don't want to know. But it was the grossest thing I ever saw and I made sure everyone on my side of the floor knew about it.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

That's absolutely horrifing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home