Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

9.11.2006

I'm A Survivor

At first I was afraid. I was petrified...

Along with 74 smarties, Z's still in the running for the grand Suicide Pool prize by picking AZ to triumph over the 49ers. The pool had 293 members before the start of the season on Thursday. As of last night 10% were eliminated.

So, it's on to week two. I can feel an ulcer growing already. Decisions, decisions.

PS - How about that Manning Bowl last night? Eli, I still love you, bullshit Ref calls and all. Just remember when there's less than a minute to go - throw it out of bounds!

6 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, for a second, I thought we might be in the same Suicide pool. (I'm in one that's 300 people strong with 79 Cardinals picks).

$15K on the line. So nerve-wracking.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

I need to get involved in your pool, Amish! Ours is only $20/head or just under $6M.

xoxo - Z

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

I was going to write a post about this game as a coping mechanism.

I decided to repress the memory instead.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should get in on it next year. $50 bucks an entry, no limit on entries per person or total entries. Last year there were about 200 but this year a bunch more jumped on board.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

sounds like a plan, amish, although two pools might just make my brain implode.

any tips on this week's pick?

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no tips yet....haven't gotten around to looking at the matchups yet.

in generaly, i'm pretty bad at this stuff. last year i lost in week 1.

fucking vikings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home