Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

10.13.2006

Liar, Liar Pants On Fire


I've always suspected this, but today it was announced per a University of Florida study many popular decaf coffees sold in the US contain...wait for it...CAFFEINE. Not surprisingly, Starshmucks was one of the worst culprits doling out 10% caf in any decaf product. In fact, the only truly free of caffeine product out there is Folgers instant decaf coffee. So think twice before going on that Dunkin' Donuts run my preggers and otherwise trying-to-live-healthy-lifestyles readers...

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger riese said...

i always figured people who drink decaf deserved what they were getting anyhow. especially the ones who, when i waited tables, would be sure i knew they were going to wake up, get out of bed, and come to my apartment, get me out of bed, and cut me into tiny pieces.

I don't believe in any liquid that doesn't you know--"do something." like alcohol. and coffee. the cafifnated kind.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

MLB - I'm with you on the bevy must do something for me. I'd add redbull and gatorade to that list...(for obvious reasons)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home