Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

11.13.2006

Caption This Contest

Although I know I shouldn't, I can't help but to be entirely disturbed by the above photo currently headlining CNN.com's main news story.

Z's giving out a prize for whoever comes up with the best caption. As Z's also broke, the prize is simply notoriety and bragging rights.

Quote away, dear readers!

UPDATE: You're all winners in my book, although I've gotta hand it to Jamie - this does indeed look like a Weddings announcement in the Times Sunday Style Section.

4 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger the girl also blogs said...

You know, their eyes are lined up perfectly, kind of like in the NY Times "Vows" section. Maybe they're going to make a big annoucement soon.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger riese said...

I was fat my last year in office too, George. It's all that falafel.

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush thinks to himself (with the joy of a 5 year old opening his christmas presents) "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I AM WITH PRESIDENT CLINTON!"

While Clinton thinks: "Why am I taking a picture with a mass murderer again?"

Z- you know who i am right? hint: 4 by Dec. 31 wins $10 (wink, wink)

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bubba Gump Ameri Company

 

Post a Comment

<< Home