Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

2.12.2007

Behold Harry

This confused looking mutt belongs to the king of Jello Pudding Pops and my surrogate father throughout the 80s, Mr. Bill Cosby. Harry, a Dandie Dinmont Terrior, is in the running to claim top prize at the annual fleafest known as the Westminster Dog Show being held in Madison Square Garden.

"The 6-year-old Harry is royalty in the show world and fittingly, he's named for Prince Harry. He's playful and a bit of a mischief maker -- much like his namesake." - CNN

Best In Show will be announced tomorrow and Harry is rumored to be a shoe-in. Why is it the fucked-up looking ones always win? I claim favoritism of the owner, who even with his fame and increasingly outrageous speeches belittling his own people in the past few years still make him 'normal' compared to his competition. I mean, have you ever watched these shows? Nothing but a bunch of obsessive freaks (in ill-fitting fashions and ugly shoes).

Who am I kidding? I love this shit and am still in mourning of Bravo's cancellation of Show Dog Moms and Dads.

(When I get my pug, you just know I'm going to enter the feisty little guy...)

Luck to Bill and Harry tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home