Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

6.03.2007

Ah, College...

My boss nominated me to serve as "Mentor" to the summer interns for our group. As soon as I got their resumes, I asked my assistant to Facebook them (contrary to evidence such as the existence of this blog, I'm not too keen on the social networking sites and other techy things the crazy kids are doing these days). The online digging was fruitful and it appears that our interns will be a handful and have great potential for providing fodder after a few beers out with the team.

So in honor of them, I've posted the above college prank. On nearly every campus, flipping someone's dorm room stuff upside down has been done but this is hands down the best I've seen. These kids have some serious skills (and far too much time on their hands).

Thanks, KB!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home