Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

5.23.2007

The F Train Follies: Sometimes I Just Hate People...

...especially twats so into their newspapers that they don't pay attention or hold on to the subway cars' bars. So to the broad on the uptown bound C train at 9am this morning, I gotta know: what were you reading in the Daily News that was so compelling and profound as to engross you into forgetting you were on an older car that rides a bit rough? Did you not notice that everyone was being jostled around and hanging on to their respective walls/bars/doorways for dear life?

Apparently not as just before the WTC stop you went flying, elbowing the guy next to me and knocking me squarely into the path of the side of a seat. To be more specific, grinding my knee into the 90 degree metal corner of the seat, causing an explosion of pain, blood and immediate bruising.

True, you gave me a half-hearted "are you ok" before scurrying to the nearest pole to continue your article with your back to me, but I'm still hating on you. And your Daily News.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna see a picture of your knee, Z.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

you'll have to reteach me how to send pics via my RAZR in order to do so. or, just meet me at Hanleys/Gowanus Yacht Club. whichevs... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home