Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

5.05.2007

Off To The Slammer

When I heard that the prosecuting attorney in the sentencing of Paris Hilton's violation of her probation was asking for jail time, I didn't think the judge would rule in his favor.

He did and the famous for being a slut heiress is off to the clinker for 45 days.

Now, I'm no fan. In fact, I can't stand the twat. But, doesn't this seem a bit excessive? Afterall, Lizzie Grubman got less for mowing down a crowd with her SUV out in the Hamptons a few years back. Eh, at least we get 45 full days of no tabloid coverage...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

Sadly, I think if she really does go to jail, it will only enhance her popularity with the twits that adore her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home