Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

4.14.2007

Dumpwatch 2007: Wills Is Searching For A New Queen

I liked Kate Middleton and Prince William together. They seemed to compliment one another and word was that even the Queen's inner circle approved of the match and welcomed Kate with open arms. She is beautiful, smart and classy; perfect woman to groom to be Queen.

Ah, but like most young love affairs, there's wasn't meant to be. William, 24, and Kate, 25, have officially confirmed their amicable split.

Young ladies across Britain must be rejoicing their King-to-be is once again on the market.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger dmbmeg said...

I was excited when I read this. Cause you know, I have a chance with Willy and all...

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

Darlin, you can have him. Prince Harry's more my style...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home