Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

3.28.2007

Meet NY Baseball's Psychic...Er Lifecoach

Just in time for the kickoff to baseball season (Sunday for the Mets, Monday for the Yanks...cough, cough I suddenly feel like I'm coming down sick...), NY Magazine introduces us to Azra Shafi-Schelierini, a lifecoach most of the NY players can't live without.

Ron Darling was smitten and Giambi "'won’t go to the bathroom without her', jokes sports-insurance agent Richard Salgado."

My favorite part of the mini-article? This tidbit about Oh Captain, my captain:

"Why does Derek Jeter call you 'the Wiz'? When we met, he couldn’t pronounce my name. So it was 'Az.' That became the 'Wizard of Oz.' Then he shortened it."

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have known this person Azra for over 20 years...we went to highschool together...she's nothing but a scam artist...she's also a pathological liar..."borrows" money from people with the intent of never paying them back...I'm sure with the sad, patheic story. I'm surprise she's back in the US...she's was basically chased out of Los Angeles some years back. She had so many people after her for things she did, I'm surprised she's still around. I can't believe these so called clients of her actually believe her garbage. I would also probably be skeptical of who she's claiming as her clients...knowing her.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHECK FRAUD? SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY FOR YANKEE TICKETS THAT NEVER MATERIALIZE?

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AZRA is the biggest scam artist I have ever come across. She took money from me for tickets and never brought the tickets back. I had to get the police involved to get her to pay on the bad check she wrote for $4600.

I have a signed document from her agreeing to pay off the remainder of the money she owes, but the only thing I get is excuses.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Con artist, grifter, pathological liar, yes, she is all of the above. Yes, I am yet another of her prey. she asked to borrow money from me on several occasions and I told her no. She then came to me and gave me a cock and bull story and could I cash a check for her. So against my better judgement I did, then guess what the check bounced. She then gave me the usual sob stories and has never paid back all of the money. She knows the ropes though, only take enough to keep the case in small claims court, they cannot make her pay it back. Her bullshit stories never ceased to amaze me. Every dogg, and I mean dogg, has it's day.

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This piece of trash was a whisker away from being deported for her life of crime and somehow she talked the judge out of it.

Now she's back hustling C list celebs and other fools with too much money again. She's even advertising for psycic readings on Craigslist.

Hope this con artist steps out of line one more time and gets the 20 years in the slammer she deserves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home