Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

10.12.2007

Congrats Big Al

My morning routine incorporates WPLJ while showering. I nearly got soap in my eye when Patty, Scott and Todd started discussing Al Gore's Nobel Peace Prize today. I knew he was in the consideration set, but didn't think it would actually pan out.

What a year my man has had! OSCAR, EMMY and now this? Oh, if only our would/should-be Prez had the ambition to use this as a springboard to toss his hat into the Presidential Ring...

Alas, my money's on the Presidential Elect creating a new cabinet position, Secretary of the Environment, for which Big Al would be a shoe-in.

Congrats to my favorite former VP. Well earned and well deserved.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home