Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

12.11.2007

What Is Get Well Soon, Alex

You can now add Jeopardy as one more show that will be on rerun until well into the new year. No, its writers aren't also on strike, it's just Alex's heart that needs some R&R.

Admittedly, I can remember when Alex Trebek looked like the above. I practically grew up with the show and still tune in from time to time. So when I read tonight on CNN that he'd had a heart attack, I was concerned.

Not to worry, it was a 'minor' heart attack and Trebek is resting well at a hospital in Los Angeles. He is expected to recover quickly and resume taping in the new year. I can only hope some old school episodes reair during the hiatus. If only to see more classic moments like this:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home