Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

6.23.2006

Spidy In Da Hood Update

The above is a pic of my little local theater being outdecked for the Spiderman 3 filming that's taken over my neighborhood this week.

Seriously, I need to get involved. Somehow I must make it onto a set...

UPDATE: I just ran to the deli a block from my apartment and there are little blue signs that Spidy's going to be filming. On Monday. One block from my apartment. The block has the St. Mary's Star of the Sea church on it. A wedding perhaps? My deli guy thinks it may be a night scene though.

Regardless, since I ended my old job today and do not begin Dream Account until July 5th, I have time on my hands to do some serious stalking. Worst comes to worst, I'll take pictures from my fire escape...

3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are shooting at night. But they are using Night for Day, which means that everything will be lit light the top of the Empire State Building. Shooting that was lessens the crowds, and enables them to close down streets without really screwing up traffic.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

good to know anon. thanks!

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your naughty... but I cant wait to find out more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home