Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

7.26.2006

Project Runway Quote Of The Night


Once again, our winner is Robert with this gem:

"My girl is a Park Ave princess who's just checked into rehab and needs someone to look after her little dog for the weekend."

But, you know I just loved Uli because she not only outfitted, but was obsessed with, The Pug. And, dear readers, you know I just love me some pugs! Sidenote - I'm boycotting Vera Wang for saying that "that dog is usually more butch."

3 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried live blogging the show tonight (haharrrd!) and almost flipped when I heard Robert say my fave line of the evening:
"Bradley is running around crazy like a man without a country."

As always its not what he says as much as how he says it. Love him.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

Dan - That was actually my runner up! Robert's got some great one-liners. Let's just hope his designs keep him around for our entertainment.

xoxo - Z

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger the girl also blogs said...

Bradley, as unhinged as he is, was the luckiest guy ever last night. I wish I had that kind of luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home