Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

8.15.2006

Dumpwatch 2006


Say it ain't so!

People.com has announced that Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson have called it quits after six years of marriage. This one caught me off guard, dear readers. I honestly thought that besides her being so young when they got together, the age difference and his ways on the road that it would last. They seemed happy and in love.

Shame I won't get to see them hanging in the backyard of Frankie's on Court Street with the little one anymore.

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger heatheradair said...

and now i'm reading it's because she's sneakin around with owen wilson...

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

I heard that too, Heather...I'm chalking it up to she was way too young when she got married.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home