Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

8.14.2006

Well, Now I Can Fly In Peace

A voice of reason has surfaced in the bru-ha-ha fallout of the terror threats creating a clusterfuck at our airports. The TSA (Transportation Security Administration) has announced that among it's ever-changing line-up of carry-on items, that lipstick CAN be brought on-board.

We can now all breathe a sigh of relief that although we may be parched, med-less and stir crazy throughout our travels, we'll at least be looking good.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe!

Gratz!

I had an ex girlfriend who despised make up but quite liked lipstick and wore it for work and special occasions. I myself wonder about a lot of cosmetics people use, but love that idea of spending some time with yourself looking in the mirror. So many men simply miss this time.

I've worn lipstick myself on occasion and it's undeniably a good thing for keeping your lips from drying out. My main problem is i just want to keep kissing people on the cheek coz i love the way that looks!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home