Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

8.29.2006

Favorite New Rule By Bill Maher

Bill's back! While the show got off to a shaky start, by the time New Rules rolled around, Bill was back in top form. Z's fav?:

New Rule: If Homeland Security and the FAA five years after 9/11 still don't have a unified passenger watch list, haven't completed installation of explosive detecting machines and have absolutely no system to find liquid explosives, could you at least tell us where we can hide our weed? Because I'm stumped. Up until now, I've been putting it in my hair gel.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Matt Brand said...

Z, where have you been my whole life?

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

hiding behind my Little Miss Naughty bookcover...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home