Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

8.02.2006

My Stalker Presses Flesh

And what did I find as I sweated my way to the subway this sticky morning?



My Stalker, aka David Yassky, was out and about with his tag team of brochure handerouters. Can Z call it or what? Daveyboy earned my respect by hitting the street to engage the voters on the hottest day of the year all done up in a button down and tie.

Rather soft hands, btw.

His literature this time shows that he's a neat freak and ready and willing to clean up the mess down in DC.

Go get 'em, Yassky!

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Matt Brand said...

Z, i'm sure you have a phalanx of stalkers.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

slinks, if you only knew...

xoxo - Z.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home