Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

8.02.2006

Project Runway Quote Of The Night


Macy's was the subject of tonight's Project Runway, and dear readers, you know how I feel about them right now. But, enough of that, it's time to announce our winner for PR Quote Of The Night.

For the third week in a row, our not-auf'ed-by-the-skin-of-his-teeth winner is: Robert!

"Kayne has the taste of a lobster(?) hyena."

Priceless.

Bradley's "I'm a squid without an ocean" made for a solid second place and he's definitely nipping at Robert's heels. Stay tuned for next week.

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I am so in love with Bradley. I almost died when he was like "Maybe Angela doesn't like me because I have a beard". I want to take him home, give him a shower, and pet his little head.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

Kate, you're going to have to beat me to get to him first.

I think he may be able to knock Robert off the King Of The Mountain throne soon...

xoxo - Z.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home