Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

12.14.2006

Money, Money, Money!

I just got an email from one of my sales reps that begins: "You have likely seen the massive press lately on the robust bonuses Wall Street professionals will be receiving this year – Goldman Sachs alone is having a record year with employees making an average of $622,000 in bonus each!"

I'm suppossed to be targeting these bonus recipients for purchase of my luxury goods products with this newly found money. To hell with that, I want to BE this target...

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know anyone in advertising who makes $622,000 and whose family doesn't own the agency.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

the $622M is an average bonus, not even their regular salary.

clearly, i'm in the wrong industry. :)

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My roommate works for Goldman. Clearly she is paying more of the electric bill this month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home