Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

1.11.2007

I Might Die (or kill my boss)

To hell with the optimism from the previous post.

It's 4:46 AM and I just called a call to take me home from work. I'll have just enough time to shower, brew some coffee, run across the street to pick up my suit at the dry cleaners and head back to the city for a client meeting in midtown.

And do it all again tonight/tomorrow for Friday's client meeting.

I hope I don't pass out in my meeting. Keep your fingers crossed dear readers from about 9;30am - 2pm-ish...

5 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's really funny is that you were too tired and irritated to notice that you wrote "called a call" instead of "called a car."

Sleep well!

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sweet jesus. and you want me to get into this industry?!?!!?!? i don't think so!!!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

MLB - good call

Meg - last night was totally uncalled for and out of the norm. i'm about to have a discussion with my bosses' boss...

unfortunately, i have another presentation due tomorrow, so who knows what time i'll be out tonight.

i'll likely be passed out cold tomorrow by 6pm. that, or retarded on pinot gris.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a client on phone till 6 am the other day and dammit i am a copywriter. so i guess, life sucks for all in ads.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

NYP - Glad to hear we all get the shaft equally. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home