Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

4.03.2009

Here's Hoping I Can Afford To Test One Of These Puppies Out This Season


The new Yankee Stadium threw open it's doors yesterday and I must say...the place looks great.

Considering the average seat price is about $75, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to swing up to the Bronx to watch my boys in person. Methinks I'll be seeing most of the season on YES or on a stool at my local watering hole, Hanleys.

Hal Steinbrenner, the only sane one in the Steinbrenner clan, let it slip yesterday "Look, there's no doubt small amounts of our tickets might be overpriced."

Also, the last time I checked the sky is blue and water's wet, Captain Obvious.

Click here to see more of the House That Taxpayers Built.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home