Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

4.18.2006

Marty's At It Again


My favorite NYC politician (not to worry Bloomie and Wiener, I've still nothing but love for you, too), is at it again.

Marty Markowitz, who puts the Prez into borough president, just unveiled a new kitschy street sign to be erected on Bushwick Avenue. I scoured the web in hopes of sharing a pic of this gem with you, dear readers, but alas, it was to no avail. The new sign reads, I shit you not - "Brooklyn: In the House!"

You'll have to suffice with the one above, also a sign you'd see at one of the various entry points from Queens.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope this is a joke.

BTW, how come I don't read anything on your blog on how good the Yanks are doing?

Maybe Geo should let JG and JD have a little personality. In my opinion that is what keeps them from being a better team. The team has a controlled (none) personality.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

Welcome back, Troy....I'm somewhat complexly ashamed and proud to say this is the truth. I'll be on the hunt for a digital pic should one not pop up on the local bklyn gov site.

Relax, it's not even May. There'll be plenty of Bronx Ego Trips to come...

Damon won't show personality until the temps hit 90. Let him earn his pinstripes during the first series in Beantown. We'll touch base then.

Giambi's nothing but personality. ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home