Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

5.25.2006

Long Live The Hoff!


The best part of American Idol's big finale last night? The camera shot of David Hasselhoff crying like a baby.

While the memory still has me in stiches, I had to wonder - what the hell was he doing there? After scouring the internet, I've found my answer. The Hoff was there in a publicity stunt to promote his new role as a judge on NBC's upcoming summer season filler America's Got Talent. It's produced by none other than Simon Cowell. Regis Philbin is set to host and with Hasselhoff as a judge, at the very least, the show will be good for a few laughs.

For a hilarious clip providing evidence of The Hoff's 'talent' click here: http://zmadison.blogspot.com/2006/01/long-live-hoff.html

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so 2 i lasted 2 minutes into the video on youtube and I have to say that was chessey. America's go talent. Is that the show about duet's? Id love a post about that. OF course I could FGI it but how often do you get requests... LOL Are they doing You Got Talent in Hollywood or NY?

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Z. Madison said...

It's not the show about duets - that's another one. This one is open to anything - singing, dancing, acrobating, whatever. Not sure where they're filming it, but as Regis is here in NY for taping of Regis and Kelly, I'm assuming it would be here?

Regardless with Reege and The Hoff, it should be solid entertainment.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time will tell if it is solid entertainment. If its not on Fox then I don't let it hold alot of water. Seems like reality shows do best on FOX unless your name is Donald. I know there have been other spin offs of various channels of American Idol but they are really lame. America's next top model isn't really that interesting either.

I guess I will give it a shot but that will prolly be it. I'd be suprised if I even make it through the first show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home