Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

6.15.2006

Insert Racist? Foot In Mouth

Jay-Z has taken hip-hop's most popular juice off the menu at his 40/40 club in NYC. He leads the way in boycotting Cristal both personally and professionally after the makers of the champagne turned their noses up at the hip-hop community.

He said: "It has come to my attention that the managing director of Cristal, Frederic Rouzaud views the 'hip-hop' culture as 'unwelcome attention'. I view his comments as racist and will no longer support any of his products through any of my various brands including The 40/40 Club nor in my personal life."

Cristal boss, Frederic Rouzaud responded: "I'm sure Dom Perignon or Krug would be delighted to have their business."

That's fucked up.

My money's on PDiddy's declaring war against Cristal next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home