Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

8.30.2006

Oh Captain, My Captain!



Z's flying to the Sunshine State for a Labor Day Weekend getaway. I love flying. I love going to the airport. I even love the feeling of getting through security. And, I especially love that "oomph" you get in the pit of your stomach the moment the plane leaves the runway.

The hoopla over carry on items and concerns for terrorism doesn't faze me. Flying still seems safer and the ontime rate of departure and arrival as tragically bassackwards as it is, still beats that of the god damn F train.

No, what worries me is stories like this:

"OTTAWA, Ontario (Reuters) -- The pilot of a Canadian airliner who went to the washroom during a flight found himself locked out of the cockpit, forcing the crew to remove the door from its hinges to let him back in, the airline said on Wednesday."

Believe you this dear readers, Z will be keeping a closer eye on the crew than whatever incognito Air Mashall is on my flight...

For the full story click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home