Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

2.17.2007

Godspeed Harry

Britian's Daily Mirror reported today that my favorite and feisty Royal, Prince Harry, will be deployed to Iraq by the end of the month. The Prince, in typical fashion, is likely taking the news in stride.

"Harry, who graduated last year from Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, said in a 2005 interview that he was keen to fight for his country.

'There's no way I'm going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my arse back home while my boys are out fighting for their country.' " - AP

I know the 22 year old is well trained, but I can't help but to feel nervous at hearing this news. Maybe it's because he's about my little brother's age and I think of him in that way. It's silly to feel protective of a boy I've never met, I know, but I cannot help it.

Be safe, Harry.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is 10 years younger than me, and i think hes hot hot hot hot hot. no little brother to this girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home