Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

2.14.2007

Is It The 15th Yet?

So far today, I've received four things of chocolate (which I somehow convinced myself back in college that I don't like to eat and will randomly hand out to the security guys downstairs) and a dying little rose bush. All from sales reps. Oh, and an extra bagel from my coffee cart man who was caught up in the holiday spirit.

What did I not receive? A reply to an innocent text sent this morning to the guy I've recently been on a few dates with wishing him a "Happy Valentine's Day." Can I pick 'em or what?

Methinks a cocktail with co-workers is in order before making the slushy schlep home. Actually, it's more like a boozy dinner followed by a front row seat at (appropriately named) Loser's Lounge.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you got some chocolates...

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger dmbmeg said...

They really need to get rid of this holiday. It just makes everyone miserable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home