Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

7.18.2007

Happy Birthday Fresh Direct!

Five years ago, a then-boyfriend introduced me to the genius that is Fresh Direct delivery. You go online, shop and they bring all your groceries right to your kitchen he proclaimed. Living in a 4th story walk-up, it seemed like a no-brainer.

Upon placing my first order utilizing a $50 coupon, I was hooked. Since then I've spent nearly every other Saturday morning awaiting their humming truck's arrival like a kid on Christmas morning. True, they've screwed up a couple of times (for instance, imagine the bugga-boo pusher who recieved my 4 bottles of wine in place of her 1/2 gallons of milk's surprise - and my disdain), but for the most part, they've made my life so much easier and impressive from a culinary standpoint. After my local grocery store on Court Street became a CVS (a friggin' CVS!!!), FD was no longer a luxury but a necessity.

So today, their 5th birthday, I salute the kids behind this genius company. And oh yeah, reminds me I have an order to place...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home