Z. Madison

For when you're relaxing at home or killing company time - Z. Madison's here for you.

7.16.2007

The King?

I just love these kind of stories. Not too long ago, I told you about this woman's divine chocolate vision. Now comes word that The King himself has encased his blue suede shoes into a rock.

OK, if I squint, I can see a glimmer of Elvis in the picture above. Then again, I've also had two glasses of pinot gris...

According to the AP: Rock collector LaDell Alexander, 60, said the rock was one of many she bought in various places last summer. She didn't notice the pattern until she took the rocks to Texas and cleaned them before using them to decorate her yard.

"People are calling me the Elvis Rock Lady," LaDell Alexander told The (Fort Collins) Coloradoan. "

Something tells me that's not all they're calling her...

PS - For the record, 7 out of 10 people see Elvis according to Rock Lady. Are you one?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home